xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' My Collected Life: Introducing Myself....

Thursday 12 April 2012

Introducing Myself....

My name is Nicole...I am a self professed collector....well, my husband would often refer to me as being a hoarder....but, after delving into my stash in the basement with him, admittedly, he does see that it isn't "garbage". I promise you, there are no empty pizza boxes or cat remains to be found....

I have been buying since about the age of 20, now going on 41, the time has come to begin the big purge....Our tiny home is overrun with my "collections"....we have another baby on the way, and since I work better or more productively under pressure, I think the fire under my butt has been lit, to start the letting go process. You see, my husband "needs a space" of his own, I call it a place to hide, but he is right, and I am grateful he has put up with all my "collections" all this time....

So, it begins, where to start????

No comments:

Post a Comment