xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' My Collected Life: Multi-Tasking 101

Friday 13 April 2012

Multi-Tasking 101

I am armed with boxes, packing paper, packing tape, and labels....Time to start working on the stash...

I am sure I am not alone, but it is really hard to get anything done while looking after kids, well one at the moment for myself....maybe I am not as focused as others...how do other moms do it? I mean, accomplish other other things at the same time...I can barely keep up with the dishes between meals, and laundry between dressing and keeping the little guy busy....

I always read with great admiration, about those "women", the working moms we all know who I am talking about...the great multi-taskers featured in Country Living Magazine etc... those accomplished mompreneurs, who manage to create and run their own businesses from home or from a perfectly perfect storefront....

I have to figure this out....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog, opening a facebook account, joining twitter and Pinterest. Whew ... Pinterest is my favorite and highly addictive. One night I got 80 pins in 1 hour on a pair of shoes I liked !
    Have fun - your big Sis xox

    ReplyDelete